hEX S is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. Compared to the hEX, the hEX S also features an SFP port and PoE output on the last port. It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports. The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage. IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet + SFP
- Dual Core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM
- USB, microSD slot and RouterOS L4
- IPsec hardware encryption support, The Dude server package
- Routing and Firewall management for UBNT and Cambium based wireless network infrastructures