Size :8GB eMMC
- Delivers 1.56 Gbps routing for common iPerf3 traffic and over 850 Mbps of firewall throughput.
- Equipped for memory-intensive packages, e.g., IDS/IPS
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
- Secured by pfSense software
- Equipped with Microchip CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
Modern Packaging / Flexible Installation
- Cost efficient / Low power
- Sleek, compact
- Silent operation (fanless)
- Put on a desktop, shelf, or wall
Ideal for Consumer, Remote Worker, SMB Needs
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO), home labs, remote workers, and branch offices.
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- The Netgate SG-2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense software is the perfect multi-port Ethernet connectivity device, supporting both family and business needs in the modern home and home office. The compact form factor with SFP/RJ-45 WAN capability, built-in keyhole wall mounts, low power draw, and silent operation checks the boxes for a variety of installation and dual-use scenarios.
- One 1GbE WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo); Four 1GbE LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch); LAN ports can be repurposed for additional WAN ports.
- CPU: Dual-core, Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU; RAM: 4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)
- Power Consumption: 5W (idle)
- Expansion: 1x M.2 'B' key sockets (SSD, LTE), 1x miniPCIe (WiFi), microSIM slot; Console Port