The Netgate 1541 Security Gateway with pfSense Plus software is our most powerful solution for medium to large business data centers or server rooms. It features a 2.1 GHz, 8-core, 16-thread Intel® Xeon D-1541 processor with AES-NI, dual 10GBase-T ports and dual 1 Gbps RJ-45 ports. The CPIC-8955 Cryptographic Accelerator Card with QAT (QuickAssist Technology) can be added to offload encryption processing for improved VPN throughput performance. Other expansion options include a 2- or 4-Port Intel 10 GbE card for additional SFP+ ports, or a 4-Port Intel 1 GbE card for additional RJ45 ports. With RAID configurations and high availability options, the Netgate 1541 is our most robust solution for high-performance throughput and/or mission-critical deployment needs.
Featuring a Eight Core Intel Xeon 2.1 GHz, upgradable memory up to 32 GB, and expandable network interfaces up to (8) ports the Netgate 1541 achieves up to 18.8 Gbps routing performance.
- IPERF3 Traffic: 18.8 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 15.1 Gbps
- IPERF3 Traffic: 18.64 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 12.3 Gbps
- IPERF3 Traffic: 9.30 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 1.77 Gbps
CPU: Eight Core Intel Xeon 2.1 GHz, with AES-NI compatibility, significantly improves encrypted throughput and increases RAM performance by up to 50%.
Network Ports: Expandable up to 8 network ports the Netgate 1541 features (2) 10GBase-T LAN/WAN via SoC, (2) 1 GbE LAN/WAN via Intel i350-AM2, and support for a 4-Port Intel 1 GbE, or a 2- or 4-Port X710 Intel 10 GbE SFP+ expansion card.
Storage: 500 GB M.2 SSD
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 (Expandable to 32 G ECC), DDR4 memory allows more stable, higher transfer rates for memory-intensive applications (e.g. IDS/IPS). Our hardware flexibility allows you to upgrade your memory at any time to 32 GB, future-proofing this appliance.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 16GB of RAM and 256GB Micron M.2 SSD*.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering. 1
- Maximum Active Connections: 16,000,000 (32,000,000 with 32 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus software settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)