The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Improved features: 1. Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off 2. Switch on side for easy operation 3. Enhanced self-detecting system Functions: Supports single contact triggering. Can achieve wired and wireless remote shutter release function. Flash Trigger: to fire the Flash Speedlite; to fire the Studio Strobe light (You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this function). You can use ABOVE TWO FUNCTIONS simultaneousty. Suitable for N3 version Cameras: Nikon D90 D600 D610 D7100 D7000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 Specifications: Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem Transmitter distance: 100M Channel: 16 channels Release: half-way press, full-way press Receiver interface: one is 2.5mm socket Studio flash light interface: Standard PC socket Battery type: 2 * AAA (not included) Stand-by time: Up to 45hours (TRX); up to 400hours (TX) Item size: 80.7 * 31.3 * 25.9mm / 3.2 * 1.2 * 1.0in Packaged Included: 2 x Transceivers 1 x Shutter connecting calbe N3 1 x Manual
- The new RF-603NII-N3 is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes.
- Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver.
- Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.
- The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
- The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation.