1.The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional radio flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver. Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.2.The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation it may reach to 1/250 or less.3.A set consist of 2 equal transceivers. Both of them can be a receiver as well as transmitter. It can trigger 1 flash with one set, since one serves as trigger and one as receiver. You can also buy additional transceivers to trigger 2 or more flashes at the same time. The pictures below just show one of the two sets.I mproved feature s:1. Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off2. Switch on side for easy operation3. Enhanced self-detecting systeFunctions: 1.Remote Shutter Releasea.Wireless Remote Shutter Release ( On camera )--- You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.b.Remote Shutter Release ( off Camera )--- You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.2.Flash Triggera.To fire the Flash Speedlite --- one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control 2pcs Flash Speedlite at the same time.b.To fire the Studio Strobe light --- You need to purchase an extra
- 1, Higher sync speed than the first generation --- The highest flash sync speed up to 1/320 second (some of models may only reach to 1/250s or less, difference combination of models of flash and camera using may achieved difference flash sync speed).
- 2, Adding the Locking rings
- 3, Improved Flash / Shutter control Buttons
- 4, Working for more non Canon/Nikon cameras and single firing pin cameras --- ALL Standard Hot shoe DSLR Camera except Sony and Minolta.
- 5, Adding the power switch for single transmitter --- Set the power switch on TX (single transmit) or TRX (transmit-receive automatic switch) state according to different shooting requirement. When it used as wireless triggering transmitter and flash testing, set to "TX"; When it used as wireless triggering receiver, using shutter release or other extended functions, set to "TRX". set to OFF means turn off the power.