Size :Ryzen 5 3400G + 16GB RAM + 250GB NVME | Color Name:Walnut
System76 Thelio is designed to maximize the performance of every high-end component while remaining incredibly compact. Oversized fans quietly pull in cool air. Heat pipes rapidly draw heat from the CPU. Ducts contain the heated air and direct it out of the system. And a custom chassis controller coordinates and optimizes the flow.
Tinker to your heart’s desire. Thelio systems are created for you to customize with ease. Slip in drives, add memory, upgrade graphics cards. Add your own personal touch and make your computer feel like it’s really, truly yours.
Every design element was crafted with intention. Etched-in artwork and rounded corners create an inviting and professional aesthetic that’s open, friendly, and warm. Real walnut or birch wood complement Thelio’s deep matte black finish, with the option of adding a hand applied blue, black, or red stain. Care was taken to ensure you’ll feel proud to have this desktop sitting on your desk, not underneath.
OS: Pop!_OS LTS 20.04 with full disk encryption
CPU: AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen 5 3400G (3.7 up to 4.2 GHz - 4 Cores - 8 Threads), Max Memory Speed 2933 MHz
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 11: 1× DisplayPort, 2× HDMI
RAM: 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4 @ 3200 MHz (2x 8GB); Up to 64 GB Dual Channel DDR4
Storage: 250 GB NVMe, Seq. Read: 3500MB/s, Write: 2300MB/s; Up to 22 TB, M.2 NVMe and 2.5″ SATA drives
Power Supply: 650W 80+ Certified (90% or greater power efficiency)
Networking: Gigabit Ethernet, built-in Intel Wireless-AC (a/b/g/n/ac) with Bluetooth
Rear Ports: 2× USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 3× USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1× RJ-45 LAN port
Rear Audio: Mic Jack, Line In, Line Out
Dimensions: 12.87″ × 8.15″ × 11.46″ (327 × 207 × 291mm)
- Linux, Linux, Linux - Pop!_OS LTS 20.04 pre-installed with full-disk encryption; Ubuntu also officially supported; Community support: most, if not all, distros
- Beautifully crafted with intention: Etched-in artwork and rounded corners create an inviting and professional aesthetic that’s open, friendly, and warm
- Designed and Manufactured in USA, Handcrafted Chasis, Opensource Hardware
- AMD Ryzen 3400G (3.7 up to 4.2 GHz - 4 Cores - 8 Threads), with integrated Graphics, 1x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI
- 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4 @ 3200 MHz; NVME SSD; 650W Power Supply, WiFi Wireless-AC + Bluetooth + Ethernet; 2× USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 3× USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1× RJ-45 LAN port