The SmartiPi Touch 2 is a case for the Official Raspberry Pi display and Raspberry Pi B+,2B,3B,3A+,3B+, and 4. It also has a spot for the Official Raspberry Pi camera v1 and v2. Included are two flat white cables to connect the Raspberry Pi 7" display and Raspbery Pi camera to the Raspberry Pi board. All ports, including the HDMI port are accessible. Please be aware the SD card is not accessible when using this case. Adjust the angle of the stand to suit your needs. The integrated cooling fan will keep your Raspberry Pi nice and cooling to prevent overthrottling. Take off the back door and put on HAT boards to further extend your Raspberry Pi functionality. Included is a plain faceplate, plain faceplate with camera hole, and building block compatible faceplate with camera hole. Also included is a USB-C splitter cable that will power a Raspberry Pi 4 and the display at the same time. A micro USB splitter cable is included to power a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 and display at the same time. Requires a 5v 2A micro USB power supply if using a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3. Requires a 5v 3A USB-C power supply if using a Raspberry Pi4. Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi camera, and Official Raspberry Pi display not included.
- Includes a cooling fan
- Works with Official 7" Pi display and Raspberry Pi B+,2B,3B,3A+,3B+, and 4
- Works with Raspberry Pi HAT boards
- Three faceplate options included
- Mounting point for Raspberry Pi official camera
- The SD card is not accessible once assembled
- Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi camera, and Raspberry Pi display not included