Samsung T5 Portable SSD (MU-PA1T0B)
The Samsung T5 portable SSD has the latest in Samsung V-NAND flash memory technology. Its portable design, blazing fast transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s, shock resistance, and secure encryption make it the best portable SSD on the market.
With no moving parts, a shock-resistant metal body that withstands drops of up to 6.5 feet, and built-in AES 256-bit hardware encryption, this SSD offers complete data protection from the inside out.
Storage Made New
The Samsung Portable SSD T5 elevates data transfer speeds to the next level and unleashes a new experience in external storage. With a compact and durable design and password protection, the T5 is truly easy to carry and stores data securely.
- Read/Write Speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Compact Design weighs less than 2 ounces
- USB 3.2 Type-C port to connect to latest devices
- Shock-resistant metal case and internal frame
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android devices
Fast Transfer Speeds
With Samsung V-NAND flash memory and a USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, the T5 provides transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s*, that’s up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs**. Transfers and backups of large-sized data including 4K videos and high-resolution photos will be much faster.
1. Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum transfer speeds of 540 MB/s, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
** Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 500GB.
- Superfast read-write speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), backwards compatible; Includes USB Type-C to Type-C and USB Type-C to Type-A (regular) cables