Your new desktop computer
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we've built a complete desktop experience. Whether you're editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you'll find the experience smooth and very recognizable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine.
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz; 8 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Dual displays: with Raspberry Pi 4, you can run two monitors at once — and in 4K@60Hz, too!
- Silent, energy-efficient: The fanless, energy-efficient Raspberry Pi runs silently and uses far less power than other computers.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header(fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- True gigabit ethernet, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE; Upgraded with two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.