Compatible With Canon and Nikon’s Optical Transportation Wireless Slave Flash
One YN568EX III can respectively accept the master unit of YN600EX-RT II, YN568EX II, YN568EX III, 600EX(II)-RT, 580EX II, SB-910/900/800/700, Nikon internal flash and Canon commander and wireless signal of 7D/60D/600D, enabling external TTL and manual flash and stroboscopic flash.
The YN568EX III can synchronize with all shutter speeds, realize TTL and manual flash, the maximum shutter sync is up to 1/8000.
TTL Flash with High Guide Number
GN58@ISO100, 105mm, support TTL, M, Multi flash.
High Speed Recycling System
The recycling time for full output just takes 2 seconds; you can get high speed current-return experience even without using brand new batteries, which will only takes 3-4 seconds.
Sound Prompt System
When the sound prompt system is enabled, different sound modes will prompt different working conditions of the speedlite so as to allow you to focus on shooting process.
Equipped with the AF-assist Beam Emitter
The YN568EX III is equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter, allows you to focus easily in dark environment.
Supports Electric Zooming (24~105mm)
Supports automatic and manual zooming, the focal length can be varied between 24～105mm.
Multiple Trigger Mode Supported
YN568EX III can be triggered by the camera set-top, PC synchronization trigger and wireless optical trigger off the camera.
Automatic Settings Saving, supports custom settings (Fn)
Equipped with Large-size LCD display and standard 2.5mm PC interface.
- Accept the master unit of YN600EX-RT II, YN568EX II, YN568EX III, 600EX(II)-RT, 580EX II, SB-910/900/800/700, Nikon internal flash and Canon commander and wireless signal of 7D/60D/600D
- High-speed Sync; TTL Flash with High Guide Number
- Sound Prompt System; Equipped with the AF-assist Beam Emitter
- Supports Electric Zooming (24~105mm); Multiple Trigger Mode Supported
- Equipped with Large-size LCD display and standard 2.5mm PC interface.