The 1U Rack Mount kit enables simple, safe, and fast installation of the Netgate 4100 or Netgate 6100 Security Gateway Appliance into a standard 19" server rack.
The Netgate 4100/6100 family of appliances are passively cooled to ensure silent operation when used in a desktop or rack mount configuration. This is a purpose-built rack mount system designed and manufactured specifically to:
- Fit entirely within the 1U height envelope.
- Allow for other devices to be mounted directly above or below the Netgate system.
- Maximize critical airflow through the 4100/6100’s integrated chassis heatsink.
- Move access to the USB jacks from the side of the unit to the front faceplate, utilizing custom molded USB 3.0 cable to provide convenient remote access to the Netgate 4100/6100 USB ports.
- Protect and conceal the USB cables and power supply with a removable faceplate, which prevents accidental disconnection while still allowing easy access.
- Provide an attractive, lightweight, yet sturdy durable Type II anodized aluminum mounting system with laser engraved logo.
- Securely install the Netgate 4100/6100 to the purpose built chassis with stainless steel screws via the 4 built-in mounting points.
- Anodized 5052 Aluminum rack mount bracket with detachable front faceplate
- Panel mount USB 3.0 extension cable with hardware
- 4x main chassis screws
- 1x front faceplate screw
- 4x cable ties (2 large, 2 small)
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Made in the USA.
- Technical assistance is available from Netgate Global Support 24x7x365.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- All specifications subject to change without notice.