The HT802 is a 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office envir onments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service provider s to offer high quality IP service. The HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale co mmercial IP voice deployments.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- Tls and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML Config files
- Supports 3-way voice Conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if Main server loses connection