This 5 Port HDMI switcher (also called an HDMI switch or HDMI selector) receives signals from up to 5 HDMI sources, and outputs to an HDTV/monitor. It will automatically switch to the source that is turned on last; you can also easily choose your HD source with a remote control.
You can connect up to 5 HD sources to this switcher at the same time, such as your:
- Blu-Ray or HD-DVD players;
- PS3, Xbox360;
- Computers with HDMI output;
- HD video cameras;
- HDTV boxes;
The switcher then connects to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI connector.
Best for HDTVs/monitors with only 1 or 2 HDMI connectors left, yet still many HD sources to be plugged in.
HDMI Switching Features:
- Connect up to 5 HDMI devices to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor;
- Remote control;
- Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first;
- Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables;
- Support 1920x1080p FullHD and 12-bit deep colour, retaining crispy clear images;
- Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
- No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
- HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through;
- Mini size so it doesn't occupy much space or look messy;
- No need for external power source.
- Able to connect 5 HD sources to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor
- Support FullHD 1920x1080p and 12-bit deep colour, retaining the crispy clear images
- Auto-switching and/or switching with a remote control
- Avoid frequent plugging or unplugging of HDMI cables which also wears out your precious HDMI connector
- Support LPCM, DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital/Dolby TrueHD