Edimax EW-7811Un V2 is a nano USB wireless adapter that supports maximum range and speed.
Despite the size, this tiny USB adapter supports higher data rate of up to 150Mbps when connecting with wireless 802.11n device which is 3 times faster than your normally 11g connection. You can just plug it into computer's USB port and enjoy incredible high-speed wireless network access. This is for sure the trendiest piece of upgrade you can make to your wireless network.
WiFi 802.11n Standard
- Up to 150Mbps EW-7811Un V2 complies with wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n standards.
- Built with the latest wireless technology, the EW-7811Un V2 can increase your wireless coverage up to 3 times* as much and greatly help reduce “dead spots” compared to your old 11g adapter.
- Transmission data rate can go up to 150Mbps when connected to a 802.11n device.
- It also extends its wireless signal distance, and provides more reliable wireless connections than standard IEEE 802.11g wireless networks.
- Improved Energy Efficiency The EW-7811Un V2 has adapted a clever protocol.
- This wireless USB adapter smartly adjusts its power output according to the transmission distance and CPU offload.
- It drastically reduces power consumption when the connection is in idle.
- Designed with green WLAN technology, the EW-7811Un V2 power consumption can be reduced with an average of 20% to 50%.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure establishment of wireless networks.
- This wireless USB adapter supports software WPS-compatible configuration.
- With a few clicks, your wireless network and router are immediately secured.
Supports Multi-Language Easy Setup Wizard
The included 16 languages easy setup wizard and friendly UI will walk you through configuring EW-7811Un V2 to your wireless network.
- N150: Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 150Mbps (2.4GHz).
- New generation of N150 Wi-Fi Adapter powered by RTL8188EUS
- Secure Wi-Fi: Features 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption for high level of security.
- One-Click Wireless Connections: Features a software WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button for easy wireless connections.
- Supports 802.11e WMM wireless QoS Feature.