Add WiFi to your devices with the Arduino Uno WiFi. It's basically an Arduino Uno with more kick: It comes with an 8-bit microprocessor from Microchip, and an onboard IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit). The WiFi connection is made secure with the new ECC608 crypto chip accelerator. The Wi-Fi Module is a self-contained SoC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can provide access to a Wi-Fi network, or act as an access point.
- The easiest way to build a connected Arduino project. Works for WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy applications.
- Safe wireless connection to the Internet thanks to its onboard cryptochip.
- Ideal for IoT (Internet of Things) industries such as automotive, agriculture, consumer electronics, smart home projects, or logging data.
- Includes a 6 axis accelerometer/gyroscope and temperature sensor to accurately measure movement: make step counters, fall sensors, door opening alarms, etc.
- Communicate directly with your phone or tablet via BLE: send sensor information or build a remote controlled robot!