Arduino A000079 Motor Shield, R3, 5V to 12V. Operating voltage: 5V to 12V. Motor controller: l298p. Drives 2 dc motors. Arduino A000079 Motor Shield, R3, 5V to 12V. Unit Count : Motor.
- Control speed and direction for two DC motors, or just speed with four DC motors; drive a large stepper motor up to NEMA 17.
- Connect other sensors and actuators through the shield’s Molex connectors.
- Connect more to your board! It works also for up to four (external) relays or solenoids.
- Works with your Arduino Uno, Uno SMD, Mega, and Leonardo.
- External power input to separate the motor power from the microcontroller one.