YN560-TX II , manual flash controller, can trigger YN-560 IV YN660 YN560 III and remote control each group of flash mode (flash output) and the focal length settings by the controller, no need to operate on the flash, the flash display screen will synchronously display the parameters for the corrresponding grouping.
1.Wireless Triggering Function:
a, If you use it with like YN-560 IV/YN560III / YN660 / YN968N / YN860Li Speedlite, you need to activate the group function of them with YN560-TX II before you use them together, more detailed, you can see our manual. b, If you use it with other Yongnuo flash, you need a transceiver of Yongnuo RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 III, RF-605.
2.Wireless Shutter Receiver Function:
You can mount YN560-TX II into Camera, use shutter release cable ( LS-2.5mm Series ) to connect it with your camera, and set RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II or RF605 in " transceiver " state, and then you can shutter release your camera and you can also mount one flash into the hot shoe of flash transceiver, it also can be triggered synchronously.
Yongnuo YN560IV / YN560III / YN660 / YN968N / YN860Li speedlite.
Yongnuo RF-602 transmitter, RF-603, RF-603 II RF605 Wireless Shutter Release. (Means that it can trigger the flashes if one of these flash receivers is connected to the flash, but it cannot control the power)
ALL Canon DSLR Camera. （ YN560-TX II C for Canon version )
1 * YN560-TX II C
1 * Manual in English and Chinese
1 * Original box
- Advanced model of YN560-TX [Lighter, Smaller, Easier to LOCK on the flashes(but not twist) than YN560-TX].
- Can control up to 6 groups meaning that it can control up to 6 flash units.
- Support Wireless Trigger For Yongnuo YN560IV / YN560III / YN660 / YN968N / YN860Li speedlite.
- Compatible with & Wireless Shutter Receiver of RF-602, RF-603, RF-603 II, RF605.
- CE/FCC/Telec certification, and Can work with any model of camera as long as it has standard hot shoe.