Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the earliest model of the third-generation Raspberry Pi.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU; 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board; 100 Base Ethernet; 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports; 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port; Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera; DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen displa
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data; Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026