The Netgate 4100 with pfSense Plus software is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It combines the power of a Dual-Core Intel Atom C3338R Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 4 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 8.15 Gbps of L3 routing across six independent - (2) 1 GbE and (4) 2.5 GbE - flexible WAN/LAN ports.
- IPERF3 Traffic: 8.15 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 3.24 Gbps
Firewall (10k ACLs)
- IPERF3 Traffic: 4.09 Gbps
- IMIX Traffic: 1.40 Gbps
IPsec VPN (AES-GCM-128 w/QAT)
- IPERF3 Traffic: 960 Mbps
- IMIX Traffic: 312 Mbps
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature-based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense Plus software settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command-line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- The Netgate 4100 is ideal for pro-home, small/medium businesses, or edge deployments that require flexible port configurations to support 1 to 2.5 Gbps WAN capabilities across (2) RJ45 copper / SFP fiber Combo WAN ports and (4) discrete, unswitched 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 ethernet LAN ports - all in a silent desktop form factor.
- CPU: Intel Atom C3338R with QAT, 2-core @ 1.8 GHz. Delivers 8.15 Gbps routing for common iPerf3 traffic and over 4.09 Gbps of firewall throughput.
- Network Ports: 6 Independent 1G and 2.5G Flexible WAN/LAN Configurations. Use a combination of 6 ports for maximum flexibility - with 1 and 2.5 Gbps WAN capabilities across RJ45 and SFP ports, as well as 4 discrete, unswitched 2.5 Gbps LAN ports
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 RAM, DDR4 memory allows more stable, higher transfer rates for memory-intensive applications (e.g. IDS/IPS).
- Cooling: The passive cooling system and low power draw of the Netgate 4100 provides efficient thermal management and silent operation expected from smaller devices despite its significantly higher performance.