YN568EX has wireless remote flash system as slave unit. It with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX can synchronize with all shutter speeds, the maximum shutter sync up to 1/8000. One YN568EX is able to respectively accept internal flashing of 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, C order of N's internal flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieves external TTL and manual flashing. Some beckoning functions such as wireless TTL flashing, grouping light ratio TTL flashing and the illumination of remote controlled flashing can be easily attained only if you carry a camera with built-in flashing command system and YN568EX.
Support High-Speed SYNC Flash: With high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX can synchronize with all shutter speeds, the maximum shutter sync up to 1/8000.
Ultra -long-range Wireless Flash: YN568EX can receive remote wireless signal. The longest distance used indoors is 25 meters/82 feet and the longest distance used outdoor is 15 meters/49 feet.
Support i-TTL Functions: In the case of remote mode, HSS, FEC, FEB, FEV, Rear-curtain sync, Depth-of-fired, FE lock, Modeling Light.
Hot-shoe Mode Support:
Nikon D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D2x, D40, D40x, D60
Nikon D600, D800E, D800, D700, D300s, D300, D200, D7000, D90, D80, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3100, D3000
Wireless Slave Mode Support:
Nikon Commander SU-800
Nikon: SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700
Nikon: Camera with CLS i-TTL system: D3x, D3s, D3, D2x, D700, D300s, D300, D200, D7000, D90, D80
Canon: 7D, 60D, 600D, 650D
Canon Flash 580EX II
Canon Commander ST-E2
1 × YN568EX Flash Light
1 × Protecting Bag
1 × Mini Stand
1 × English Manual
- Advanced Settings On Flash: The 568EX supports advanced settings, you can customize the unit according to shooting preferences
- Motor Zooming (24~105mm): The 568EX covers a focal length range of 24~105mm by operated the zooming buttons
- Ultra-long-range Wireless Flash: YN568EX can receive remote wireless signal
- High Speed Continuous Shooting, the YN568EX can synchronize with all shutter speeds, the maximum shutter sync up to 1/8000
- Multiple Trigger Mode: The 568EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1, and S2 (pre-flash- canceled mode.)