Samsung MicroSDXC EVO Plus Memory Card w/Adapter 512GB Up to 100MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write speed with Class 10 and U3 compatibility. Includes Full-Size SD Adapter. Excellent Performance for 4K UHD Video and broad compatibility across multiple applications. Type Product Type - microSDXC Memory Card Class - Grade 3, Class 10 Series - EVO Plus Usage Application - Mobile phone, Smartphone, Tablet, etc Key Features Interface - UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Sequential Read Speed - Up to 100MB/s Sequential Write Speed - Up to 90MB/s Memory Speed Read: up to 100MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write: up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface *The foregoing read & write speeds are demonstrated by internal test conducted under certain controlled conditions, and actual speeds may vary depending upon usage and other conditions. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions. MicroSD - Yes Water-resistant - Yes Temperature proof - Yes Full HD optimized - Yes Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F Non-operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
- Up to 100MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write speed with Class 10 and U3 compatibility. Includes Full-Size SD Adapter.
- Simply the right card - Get more out of your mobile devices with fast read/write speeds, perfect for 4K UHD video. With astonishing performance and reliability, EVO Plus lets you save and treasure the richness of life.
- Capacity to live large - Never worry about space again. With massive amounts of storage the 512GB EVO Plus is enough memory for up to 24 hours of 4K UHD video, 78 hours of Full HD video, 150,300 photos, or 77,300 songs.
- Extended compatibility - Compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD. You can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits most devices under almost every brand name, while preserving all of EVO Plus' outstanding speed and performance.
- 4-Proof protection - Your experiences are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, the EVO Plus can withstand up to 72 hours in seawater¹, extreme temperatures, airport X-ray machines and magnetic fields equivalent to an MRI scanner.