The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, featuring a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
Extended 40-pin GPIO header
4 USB 2.0 ports
CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
4-pole stereo output and composite video port
Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
5V/2.5A DC power input
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
To Get Started You'll Need
A micro SD card with NOOBS (NOT included, purchased separately)
A high-quality 2.5A micro USB power supply, such as the official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply (NOT included, purchased separately).
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers.
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz, 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- PoE HAT support, Camera interface (CSI), Display interface (DSI), 40 GPIO Pins
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header, Full-size HDMI, 4 USB 2.0 ports