Qotom Mini PC (Q355G4) is perfect for pfSense. It comes with:
* Intel Core i5-5250U with AES-NI support
* 4x Intel Gigabit NICs
* Low power consumption: 15W
* no RAM nor HDD/SSD, so you can re-use your existing RAM/HDD/SSD or customize your own
AES-NI supports hardware acceleration on encryption/decryption.
AES-NI is used by current version of pfSense and will be required by version 2.5.
Q355G4 can also be used for other firewall, gateway, router distros, or used as a home/work PC.
CPU: Intel Core i5-5250U (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) with AES-NI support
LAN: 4* Intel I211AT - 10/100/1000 Controller
Power Consumption: 15W
Memory: 1 DDR3L SODIMM slot, 1333/1600 MHz, 1.35V
Hard Disk: supports mSATA / 2.5" SATA
Cooling: Fanless, passive
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000
Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Ch HD Audio
1 Power On/Off button
2 USB 2.0 ports
2 USB 3.0 ports
1 VGA port
1 Serial Port
1 12V DC input
4 RJ-45 ports
Power LED, HDD LED
1 Speak-Out port
1 Mic-In port
187 x 115 x 52 mm
1 Qotom Fanless Mini PC (QOTOM-Q355G4)
1 Power Adapter
1 VESA bracket/mount (7.5x7.5cm / 10x10cm) with various screws
* pfSense is a trademarks of Electric Sheep Fencing, LLC.
* Per pfSense's guideline, the package contents do not include the pfSense software. To use pfSense, one needs to install pfSense by himself/herself.
- Best for pfSense; also supports BSD/FreeBSD, GNU/Linux, Win7/8/10
- Supports AES-NI with hardware acceleration for encryption/decryption (to be required by pfSense v2.5)
- Intel Core i5-5250U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz); Barebone, no RAM nor HDD/SSD included
- Low energy consumption: 15 Watts (Max) for 24/7 usage
- 4 x Intel I211-AT 10/100/1000 GbE Controller; No WiFi