Qotom Mini PC (Q330G4) is perfect for pfSense. It comes with:
* Intel Core i3-4005U with AES-NI support
* 4x Intel Gigabit NICs
* Low power consumption: 15W * No RAM or SSD included so you can customize your own or use your existing hardware
AES-NI supports hardware acceleration on encryption/decryption.
AES-NI is used by current version of pfSense and will be required by version 2.5.
Q330G4 can also be used for other firewall, gateway, router distros, or used as a home/work PC.
CPU: Intel Core i3-4005U (3M Cache, up to 1.70 GHz) with AES-NI support
LAN: 4* Intel I211AT - 10/100/1000 Controller
Power Consumption: 15W
Memory: Support 1 DDR3L SODIMM up to 8GB, 1333/1600 MHz, 1.35V. NO memory included
Hard Disk: Supports mSATA / 2.5" SATA. NO HDD/SDD included
Cooling: Fanless, passive
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Ch HD Audio
1 Power On/Off button
2 USB 2.0 ports
2 USB 3.0 ports
1 HDMI port
1 Serial Port
1 12V DC input
4 RJ-45 ports
Power LED, HDD LED
1 Speak-Out port
1 Mic-In port
187 x 115 x 52 mm
1 Qotom Fanless Mini PC (QOTOM-Q330G4), barebone
1 Power Adapter
1 VESA bracket/mount (7.5x7.5cm / 10x10cm) with various screws
* pfSense is a trademarks of Electric Sheep Fencing, LLC.
* Per pfSense's guideline, the package contents do not include the pfSense software. To use pfSense, one needs to download and install pfSense by himself/herself.
- Best for pfSense; also supports BSD/FreeBSD, GNU/Linux, Win7/8/10
- Supports AES-NI with hardware acceleration for encryption/decryption (to be required by pfSense v2.5)
- Intel Core i3-4005U Processor (3M Cache, up to 1.70 GHz);
- Low energy consumption: 15 Watts (Max) for 24/7 usage
- 4 x Intel I211-AT 10/100/1000 GbE Controller; No WiFi