YN685 has the two built-in Wireless Trigger systems, YN-622C system and RF-603 system, it can receive the wireless trigger signal from YN-622C,YN-622C-TX, YN-560 IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 II, RF-605, so you can trigger more than two off camera flash in manual mode, TTL mode, multi mode.
Fully Compatible with YN622N and RF603 Wireless Flash System
One YN685 can receive the wireless triggering signal from YN622N, YN622N II, YN622N-TX, YN660, YN560IV, YN560-TX, RF605, RF603II and RF603 respectively.
Supports Remote Control the Parameters of Each Flash Group
When YN685 used as slave unit, it supports remote control of the flash mode, flash output and focal length of each flash group through YN622N series transceiver or YN660/YN560IV/YN560-TX.
Used as YN622N II control panel and LCD panel
The YN685 can be set to 622 Ext.LCD trigger mode and then installed on the YN622N II acting as the control panel and LCD panel, makes the operation of the trigger more convenient.
1. Hot shoe TTL mode
Canon 1Dx, 1Ds series, 1D series, 5DIII, 5DII, 5D, 7D, 7DII
70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D
700D, 750D 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 100D
1100D, 1000D, 1200D
2. Wirelss TTL Slave mode
Canon 5DIII 7D 70D 60D 700D 650D 600D
Yongnuo ST-E2, Canon 580EX II Nikon SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, Commander SU-800
Camera with CLS i-TTL system:
D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D2x,
D700, D300s, D300, D200
D7000, D90, D80
3. Wireless Manual (RF-603 mode) System
Yongnuo YN-560IV, YN560-TX, RF-605, RF-603 II
ALL DSLR Standard Hot shoe Camera
1 * YN685 Speedlite
1 * Protective Bag
1 * Mini Stand
1 * Manual(English & Chinese)
- Fully Compatible with YN622N and RF603 Wireless Flash System
- Supports Remote Control the Parameters of Each Flash Group
- GN60@ISO100, 200m --- 2.4G wireless Speedlite of high guide number
- Supports Auto and Manual Zooming Supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between 20~200mm.
- Ultra-fast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply It just take about 2 seconds at full output.