This is the Official Raspberry Pi 16GB MicroSD with NOOBS. This is a genuine product of Raspberry Pi Foundation, made in the Netherlands.
Beginners should start with NOOBS – New Out Of the Box Software.
The NOOBS is the easiest way to get started with the Raspberry Pi. It allows you to install a variety of operating systems and restore them to a previous state in the event of an issue.
By default, the NOOBS image boots into the Raspbian desktop environment which is the best choice for most people. To access the full catalog of available operating systems, ensure your Pi is connected to the internet using an Ethernet cable and hold down the 'shift' key on boot.
Once the loading screen appears, simply choose your operating system (or restore a previous OS), hit install, and the Pi will take care of the rest.
* Official Raspbery Pi 16GB microSD (microSD card is shipped installed in the adapter.)
* microSD to SD card adapter
- Pre-loaded 16GB Class 10 microSD card with several operating systems*:
- LibreELEC: a fast and user-friendly media centre
- Windows 10 IoT Core
- OSMC (a fast and feature filled open source media centre
- and several others (such as Lakka, recalboxOS, Screenly Open Source Edition (OSE).
* Raspberry Pi may change the operating systems over time.
Note: Only Raspbian is installed by default in NOOBS. The other operating systems are installed with a network connection.
- Official Raspberry Pi 16GB MicroSD Card and Full-Size SD Adapter
- Fully Qualified by the Raspberry Pi Foundation for Optimum Performance
- Preloaded with the NOOBS (New Out Of the Box Software) operating system, including Raspbian, LibreELEC, Windows 10 IoT, etc
- Works with all Raspberry Pi models
- Genuine microSD card manufactured by Sandisk