EnjoyGadgets Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter sends audio/video from your computer to an HDTV, monitor or projector.
Since virtually any modern HDTV / monitor / projector has the universal HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
- Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
- Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own laptop;
- Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
The following computers are supported:
1. All computers with Mini DisplayPort;
2. Including Apple computers purchased BEFORE 2016, please make your Apple computer has a Mini DisplayPort.
- NOT compatible with Thunderbolt v3 (USB Type-C).
Connectors: Mini DisplayPort (male) --> HDMI (female);
Compliance: Mini DisplayPort v1.1a compliant; HDMI v1.3b;
Resolutions: 1920 x 1200, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i;
- Does NOT support USB-C nor Lightning ports
- NOT compatible with MacBooks / Macs produced AFTER Sept. 2016 (Thunderbolt v3)
- NOT compatible with iPhones / iPads / Androids
- Connect computers with Mini DisplayPort to monitors, TV / HDTVs, projectors
- Video: 1080p (Full HD) and 1920 x 1200; Audio: DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM)