EnjoyGadgets IR Extender allows you to use a remote to control up to 8 home theatre devices even when they are hidden behind closed doors or cabinets, giving you a clean and professional looking entertainment system. It allows you to use an existing infrared remote controller to operate your audio/video components components. For example: amplifier, cable box, stereo receiver, satellite TV receiver, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player or any other components which is controlled by IR signal. Features: 1 receiver which picks up the signal from the remote controller, the receiver is with a convenient IR confirmation LED 8 (4 dual head) emitters which is used to send the signals to the A/V components. 1 IR distribution block. 12V DC Power Supply. 34-60kHz operating range. 3.5mm mini plug. Specifications Receive Frequency Range: 34KHz to 60KHz. Transmit Frequency Range: 38KHz to 60KHz. Receive Range: 8 meters. Emitter Range: 5-10 meters. Connector type: 3.5 mm mini plug. Power: max DC12V 30mAh. Dimensions Receiver: 3.1 1.7 1.3 cm. Rmitter: 1.3 8.0 0.6 cm. IR connecting block: 9.0 5.5 2.6 cm. Cord Length Emitter: 3.0 m Receiver: 1.5 m Package Included:1 X IR Receiver (1.5m / 5 ft) 4 x dual head IR Emitters (3m/10ft) 1 X IR Distribution Block 1 X DC Power Supply 1 X User Manual.
- Control up to 8 home theater devices when they are hiding behind closed doors or cabinets
- Control the IR devices between 2 rooms such as adjusting the volume of the amplifier from some places
- Remote control signal receiving real-time response to fast forward without delay
- Wide Band IR receives infrared signal from many types of remotes
- Will NOT work with Nextbox 3.0 or new Bell Fibe boxes.