Convert your VGA Computer or laptop signal to standard RCA TV signals (red and white cables) or to S-Video. Use your TV as a PC monitor, Great for presentations, web-browsing, PC online games, pictures, and movies. How does this converter work? Connecting this conversion box to your video configuration takes only a couple minutes. Using VGA cable, connect the box's VGA input to your computer's VGA port. Using RCA video cable (composite video), connect the box to your TV, projector, or other viewing device. This PC to TV converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. This essentially means that you can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your TV, projector, etc. The system requires: NTSC or PAL support with composite video or S-video input, RGB video or SCART input connector, No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- VGA to Composite Video ( RCA ) or S-Video converter
- Adjust and set preferences with onscreen display and front-mount control panel; Compact, portable size
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM (via RGB out); Resolutions supported: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz)
- Input port: DB15 (VGA); Output ports: Composite video (RCA), S-video and HD15 (VGA)
- Plug & Play, No other software or hardware required