It converts VGA / Component (YPbPr) signal into HDMI signal for an HDTV / monitor, with audio support. It has a dedicated processing unit built-in to convert audio/video with the highest quality, which no cheap conversion cables can match up with.
You can connect any VGA or Component (YPbPr) source to this converter, such as your:
* DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray player;
* TV box, PVR, DVR, or HD recorder;
* PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox360 or Wii;
* Laptop or desktop computer with VGA/YPbPr output;
* HD video camera or camcorder.
Then, it converts VGA or Component (YPbPr) video signal, along with R/L or Stereo audio signal, to HDMI signal for you HDTV / monitor. It also outputs S/PDIF and COAX audio for your speakers.
* Main unit x 1;
* Remote control x 1;
* Power adapter x 1.
Input / Output
* Video Input: VGA / YPbPr (Component), 1080i, 720p, 576p/i, 480p/i;
* Audio Input: R/L analog, or 3.5mm TRS stereo connector (common for sound card, portable video players);
* Video Output: HDMI, same resolution as input;
* Audio Output: HDMI, also S/PDIF and COAX.
* Input Video Connector: VGA (female), YPbPr Component (female);
* Output Video Connector: HDMI (Type-A 19pin female) ;
* Input Audio Connector: R/L analog (female), 3.5mm TRS stereo plug (female);
* Output Audio Connector: HDMI (Type-A 19pin female), S/PDIF (female), COAX (female).
* HDMI Compliance: HDMI v1.3b, HDCP v1.2;
* Remote Control: Yes.
* Frequency: 60Hz / 50Hz;
* Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps;
* Power Supply: 5V 2A, included;
* Power Consumption (Max): 5W.
* Size: 17.7 x 7.5 x 2.7 cm (7.0 x 3.0 x 1.1 inch);
* Weight: 0.46 kg (1.0 lb).
- Convert VGA / Component (YPbPr) to HDMI, with audio support;
- Plug-n-play, easy to install in seconds, no need for settings;
- Video input: VGA / Component (YPbPr); Video output: HDMI;
- Audio input: R/L analog, or stereo jack (3.5mm plug); Audio output: HDMI, as well as S/PDIF, COAX;
- HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP 1.2 compliant;