Color Name:Black The ENHANCE GX-MP6 Aluminum Gaming Mouse PadBuilt with 132 square inches of stylish black aluminum plating that provides an incredibly precise and sleek mousing surface. The GX-MP6 is slim and lightweight, but yet heavy enough to firmly remain in place and stays cool during intense gaming sessions. A durable aluminum alloy construction ensures that the GX-MP6 will be the last mouse pad you'll ever need. A Modern LookA low profile and sleek aluminum surface give the GX-MP6 a crisp look that compliments any computer setup. Beveled edges with a brushed aluminum finish create an eye catching border around the void black surface. The smooth, low friction surface enables your mouse to glide back and forth across the entirety of the pad. Natural Rubber BackingThe GX-MP6 comes complete with a non-slip rubberized backing which helps absorb vibrations and keeps the mouse pad from sliding on any surface, making it the ultimate mouse pad for extended gaming sessions, surfing the internet, or for use at work or home office. Rigid Portable DesignThe aluminum design allows the GX-MP6 to be used while on the go or on non-traditional surfaces. Use your mouse with your laptop or tablet while lying on the bed, from the couch, or directly on your lap. The hard surface instantly creates a flat mousing surface wherever you are. Rise Above the Rest with ENHANCE Gaming.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY CONSTRUCTION offers ultimate precision and control of your mouse and is easy to clean with a soft cloth
- NATURAL SLIP FREE RUBBER GRIP that covers the entire backside of the mouse pad ensures a secure position on your desk for maximum stability and precision
- METAL FINISH STAYS FRESH during intense gaming sessions and resists wear and tear that traditional cloth mouse pads experience over time
- 80% MORE SURFACE AREA than traditional sized mouse pads prevent your mouse from slipping off the edge and eliminate annoying dragging and dropping during gaming sessions| Dimensions 12.4" x 10.6"
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by ENHANCE Gaming's 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty