GOgroove SonaVERSE UBR Computer Soundbar Speaker SystemHigh Quality SoundThe UBR boasts classic sound bar styling and has been designed to give your computer’s audio playback a big boost. Built with dual premium drivers and a passive subwoofer, the UBR will help you enjoy your audio the way it was intended to be heard. It also features an innovative angled shape that directs sound up and towards your ears instead of directly at your chest. The slight tilt allows for louder, clearer stereo sound and a full-range audio experience every time.Space-Saving DesignThe UBR offers a luxurious black and grey design that perfectly complements your LCD or LED monitor. Thanks to its low-profile design, the UBR can tuck directly under your monitor screen, conveniently utilizing that wasted space and freeing up room on your desk. This ultra-compact stereo sound bar is the perfect alternative to the clutter and cables of desktop speakers.USB-Powered; Headphone and Microphone portsTurn the speaker on, off, and adjust volume with a single control dial, which (when on) is illuminated by a soothing blue LED indicator. To set up the speaker, just plug the USB power cable and the 3.5mm speaker and microphone jacks into your computer – there’s no software to install or bulky AC power adapters to deal with. Forget bending over to plug in a pair of headphones or a mic, 3.5mm headphone and microphone ports are conveniently located on the front of the UBR. These ports allow you to plug a pair of headphones and microphone directly into the speaker and send audio data through the UBR to and from your computer.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY and works with any device that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack (most PCs, laptops, tablets, projectors, etc.)
- ANGLED DESIGN directs sound up and towards your ears instead of directly at your chest, allowing for louder and clearer stereo sound for a more full-range audio experience
- OPTIMIZES UNUSED DESK SPACE thanks to its low-profile design, which allows you to tuck the speaker bar directly under your monitor screen versus having separate speakers & extra cabling
- ON-BOARD VOLUME KNOB functions as the On/Off power switch and manual volume control dial (when speaker is On, the LED accent lighting glows around the dial)
- EASY PORT ACCESS on the front of the speaker offers headphone and microphone connections to quickly plug in a pair of earbuds and/or desktop mic