Size :Single Board The Arduino Nano Every’s tiny size (48×18 mm) makes it ideal for wearable projects; in experiments, in prototypes or in a full cosplay setup! Sensors and motors can be connected without too much fuss which means it’s great for robotics, drones and 3D printing too. Flexible to the requirements of your design, it can be used as a breadboard when mounting pin headers, or s a SMT directly soldered on a PCB thanks to its castellated pads. The Configurable Custom Logic (CCL) is a great way to get beginners more interested in hardware. We’ve used a quality USB chip so people won’t have connection or driver issues. The separate SAMD11 ARM Cortex M0+ processor handling the USB interface also makes it possible to implement different USB classes such as Human Interface Device (HID) instead of just the classic CDC/UART.
- Small (48mm x 18mm), robust and powerful board Based on the ATMega4809 AVR processor
- Clock 20MHz, Flash 48KB, SRAM 6KB, EEPROM 256byte.
- t and powerful board Based on the ATMega4809 AVR processor Clock 20MHz, Flash 48KB, SRAM 6KB, EEPROM 256byte.
- Power supply architecture based on a high efficiency DC-DC converter allows powering the board at up to 21V and to drive output peripherals with up to 950mA without overheating.
- Get started in minutes with thousands of sketches available in open source