Qotom Mini PC (Q355G4) is perfect for pfSense. It comes with: * Intel Core i5-5250U with AES-NI support * 4x Intel Gigabit NICs * Low power consumption: 15W * no RAM nor HDD/SSD, so you can re-use your existing RAM/HDD/SSD or customize your own AES-NI supports hardware acceleration on encryption/decryption. AES-NI is used by current version of pfSense and will be required by version 2.5. Q355G4 can also be used for other firewall, gateway, router distros, or used as a home/work PC. Specifications CPU: Intel Core i5-5250U (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz) with AES-NI support LAN: 4* Intel I211AT - 10/100/1000 Controller Power Consumption: 15W Memory: 1 DDR3L SODIMM slot, 1333/1600 MHz, 1.35V Hard Disk: supports mSATA / 2.5" SATA Cooling: Fanless, passive Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 Audio: Realtek ALC662 6-Ch HD Audio Front-Panel Connectors 1 Power On/Off button 2 USB 2.0 ports 2 USB 3.0 ports 1 VGA port 1 Serial Port Back-Panel Connectors 1 12V DC input 4 RJ-45 ports Power LED, HDD LED 1 Speak-Out port 1 Mic-In port Dimension 187 x 115 x 52 mm Package Contents 1 Qotom Fanless Mini PC (QOTOM-Q355G4) 1 Power Adapter 1 VESA bracket/mount (7.5x7.5cm / 10x10cm) with various screws * pfSense is a trademarks of Electric Sheep Fencing, LLC. * Per pfSense's guideline, the package contents do not include the pfSense software. To use pfSense, one needs to install pfSense by himself/herself.
- Best for pfSense; also supports BSD/FreeBSD, GNU/Linux, Win7/8/10
- Supports AES-NI with hardware acceleration for encryption/decryption (to be required by pfSense v2.5)
- Intel Core i5-5250U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz); Barebone, no RAM nor HDD/SSD included
- Low energy consumption: 15 Watts (Max) for 24/7 usage
- 4 x Intel I211-AT 10/100/1000 GbE Controller; No WiFi