This premium Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter sends audio/video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC to an HDTV, monitor or projector.
Since virtually any modern HDTV / monitor / projector has the universal HDMI port, this adapter will make sure you can:
- Extend or mirror your workstation to another screen;
- Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop;
- Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
In 2011, Apple introduced Thunderbolt port, which is essentially a Mini DisplayPort when used for audio/video.
How to Use It
- Connect its male Thunderbolt port to your computer's Thunderbolt port;
- Connect its female HDMI port to an HDMI cable that goes to your HDTV / monitor / projector.
The following computers are supported:
- *Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch;
- *Apple Mac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Xserve;
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11 and S11 notebooks;
- Many Dell computers;
- All other computers with Mini DisplayPort.
* Only versions released after year 2008 have Thunderbolt / Mini DisplayPort, earlier versions use Mini DVI. Please make sure the video port on your Apple computer is a Thunderbolt port or Mini DisplayPort, which looks like this:
- Connect Mac, MacBooks, PC laptops to monitors, TV / HDTVs, projectors;
- Compatible with all Macs/MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt;
- Compliant with Mini DisplayPort 1.1a, HDMI 1.3b;
- Support resolutions up to 1080p (FullHD) and 1920 x 1200, no compromise in video quality;
- Support audio: DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
- Elegant white colour, consistent with your Apple computers;
- Mini size, easy to carry.