This 5-port HDMI switch (HDMI switcher or HDMI selector) receives signals from up to 5 HDMI devices, and outputs to an HDTV / monitor. You can choose your desired HD source with a simple remote control.
You can connect up to 5 HDMI devices to this switch, such as your:
- Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, or DVD player;
- HDTV boxes, HD PVRs or DVRs, HD recorders;
- PS3, Xbox360 or Wii with HDMI output;
- Laptop or desktop computers with HDMI output;
- HD video cameras or camcorders;
This HDMI video switch then sends the original HD signals to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI port.
Best for an HDTV / monitor with only 1 or 2 HDMI ports left, yet still many HD sources to connect.
When using an HDMI switch without a remote control, you have to stand up, walk to it and press a button on the switch each and every time you want to choose a different HD source.
But with our HDMI switch, you can just relax on your couch and choose your desired HD source with a simple remote control.
HDMI Switching Features
- Connect up to 5 HDMI devices to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor;
- Remote control;
- Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first;
- Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables;
- Support 1920x1080p FullHD and 12-bit deep colour, retaining crispy clear images;
- Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
- Support all 3D Blu-Rays, TV programs and games: anaglyph (2 colors) and Multiview Video Coding (MVC);
- No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
- HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through;