This 3 port HDMI switch (a.k.a. HDMI switcher or HDMI selector) receives signals from up to 3 HDMI sources, and outputs to an HDTV/monitor.
You can connect up to 3 of your HD sources to your HDTV via this switch at the same time, such as your:
- Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, or DVD Player
- PS3, Xbox360 or Wii with HDMI output
- Laptop or desktop computers with HDMI output
- HD video cameras
- HDTV boxes, HD PVR, HD recorders
This HDMI video switch then connects to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI connector.
Best for HDTVs/monitors with only 1 or 2 HDMI connectors left, yet still many HD sources to be plugged in.
HDMI Switching Features
- Able to connect 3 HD sources to just 1 HDMI connector on your HDTV/monitor;
- Avoid frequent plugging or unplugging of HDMI cables;
- Support FullHD 1080p and 12-bit deep colour, retaining the crispy clear images;
- Support LPCM, DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital/Dolby TrueHD;
- No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
- HDMI 1.3b compliant;
- Mini size.