This 3 port HDMI switch receives signals from up to 3 HDMI sources, and outputs to an HDTV/monitor. Your desired HDMI source can be selected by a simple remote control.
You can connect up to 3 of your HD sources to your HDTV via this switch at the same time, such as your:
- Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, or DVD Player
- PS3, Xbox360 or Wii with HDMI output
- Laptop or desktop computers with HDMI output
- HD video cameras
- HDTV boxes, HD PVR, HD recorders
This HDMI video switch then connects to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI connector.
Best for HDTVs/monitors with only 1 or 2 HDMI connectors left, yet still many HD sources to be plugged in.
And it doesn't even need those messy power cables!
- Able to connect 3 HDMI devices to only 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor
- Automatic and manual HDMI switching to the device that is powered on first
- HDMI switch remote control
- Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables
- Support 1920x1080p and 12-bit deep colour, retaining the crispy clear images
- Support LPCM, DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital/Dolby TrueHD
- No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality
- HDMI 1.3b compliant
- Enhanced chip to support "3D-Over-HDMI" originally featured in HDMI v1.4
- Mini size so it doesn't occupy much space or look messy
- No external power source is needed
How to Use
1. Connect your HDMI sources and HDTV with HDMI cables.
2. Simply use the remote control to choose your desired HD source.